Well found the perfect way to stay caffeinated and hydrated for this bank holiday weekend. Happy bank holiday to everybody here in London!
Cocktails are getting a tad expensive in bars these days, the good news is however that more and more supermarkets are offering the bits and pieces you need to make your own at home – all you need is the ability to follow a recipe and some fancy glasses!
To spend your weekend drinking Espresso Martinis just follow the recipe below, given, very kindly by Havana Club.
Havana Club Nude Espresso
- Havana Club Anejo 7 Anos (35ml)
- Sherry (50ml)
- Sugar syrup (Sainsburys has this)(12 ml)
- Coffee Beans east whole beans (10g)
- Grapefruit juice (12ml)
- Steam coffee beans in stainless steel jug
- Add Grapefruit juice
- Add sugar syrup and sherry
- Add Havana
- Strain and serve with grapefruit rind garnish.
Thanks to Who’s Jack http://whosjack.org/drink-espresso-martinis-all-weekend/